Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little Moi Goals

In the midst of my crazy gratitude filled life I have to keep a few goals to keep me on track food wise. I'm doing this again because I needed to remember that losing weight and taking care of me doesn't have to be hard.

Food:

1. No snacking after dinner
2. Non fruit dessert for special events only (birthdays, showers, weddings, etc.)
3. One "Free" meal per week (Yeah Farmers Market Thursdays)

Portion:

1. Must have a fruit/veggie at every meal. Maybe multiple. Abundant fruits/veggies isn't bad
2. 2 Diet Cokes per day (if you know me you know this is a miracle in itself and hopefully will become 0 per day)
3. Drink at least 40 oz of water per day

Favorites:

1. Major Holidays (Chrismukkah etc.) off as long as jogged 1 mile per day or more for the 5 days prior to holiday
2. Churro's are for Disneyland only
3. Treat at movies if before 8pm and exercise was done for the day

Exercise:

1. Walk or jog at least 1 mile per day
2. Walk to locations close to home and park at furthest spot (if possible with little guy)
3. Do stretches or ballet warm ups daily

Rewards:

1. $5. toward something I want for each week I complete this
2. Sleep in on Saturdays/Sundays since I'm always on the go
3. At first weight goal (my secret) two pieces of clothing bought or pass to Disneyland

No comments: