Sunday, October 16, 2011

Green Gifting

So in the process of packing K's room I was able to put together a great birthday gift for her cousin and to top it off put it all in a never used Halloween Trick or Treat bag.

My sister-in-law has been recycling gifts to L and I think it's a great idea. We are going to do this more and more. I mean I'm always giving things away or reselling for cheap but it's nice to know some gently used items are getting a new home where it will be something exciting to who just got it. I mean half of what was given today was never used before.

Another great idea is buying used for gifts if the item still looks really good. You're helping to go a bit more green each time.

So this is something new I'm doing and will think up more ways to stay on this green path of living.




- Posted on my iPhone because I don't get quality computer time. Quality problem, yes I know.

No comments: