Monday, October 17, 2011

Food is NOT my friend

Why is it that when life gets busy healthy eating just kind of disappears? During the past couple of weeks packing and preparing for the big move next week along with the baby shower I'm throwing I've found it much easier to eat crap.

I so can't be the only one who falls victim to the crappy eating. I'm tempted to take the 10 day food challenge....so tempted. However; I don't want to fail. So this being said I will be more aware of what I'm eating and pre-plan snacks until the move.

I really think I will be doing the 10 day food challenge and having the family do it on November 1st as well. It can be done. Here's the link to the challenge: http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/take-the-10-day-pledge/

So if you want to motivate me or join me on this challenge I welcome you! It's not too hard. I think giving up the Diet Coke will be the hardest part. I don't want to feel like food isn't my friend anymore and I have to get some balance but lets be real, starting before Halloween and the move is just cruel to those who would have to be around me. Until then I will begin the countdown challenge and do some research on food planning so there isn't crap filled weeks when I get busy.

1 comment:

Sandra Wilkes said...

I so get you. Just wait til after the shower. Checking into the 10 day challenge too.