Monday, January 21, 2008

Orsons Shadow & Juno

Well, I think I've caught up some on entertainment.

Saturday, we saw Orsons Shadow at the Pasadena Playhouse. I being who I am fell asleep the first 10 min. into it but woke up like five minutes later and really enjoyed the show.

Don't get me wrong. The play was great but there's something about me and seeing plays that start at 8 PM. I'm down usually right away but revive myself. I feel bad when I'm sitting up close in a small theatre. I feel the actors staring at me saying "Get Up" lol.

From theatre to theater:

Tonight, we saw Juno. Excellent movie and I really enjoyed it. I was worried with all it's rave reviews I really wouldn't enjoy it but it was great!

Well, off for the night but it was nice catching up on the theatre and theater.

Until next time..The balcony is closed.

No comments: