Thursday, January 24, 2008

5k at Disneyland (:

So, I'm committed to the 5k run that is August 30th at Disneyland. The run itself is between California Adventure and Disneyland. Who wouldn't want to jog through both parks????

I'm so excited but I know I have to get into shape more.

I'm off to buy new headphones because my
dear daughter took the covers off my headphones and when I tried to jog home from her school, well, they wouldn't stay in my ears.

Once I buy the headphones I'm off to the gym (:

I know that next week with my surgery I may not be ready to go and jog right away but I plan on jogging more often to work up to my three mile jog. This I know is not much to some but for someone whose lost over 100 lbs. it's a big deal.


I can't wait to do the run! Go Disneyland! Anything to make me interested lol.

No comments: