Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gallbladder Disease Update & Not Working

So the date has been set for my surgery. It's January 30th. I'm still in fear but the lady from my surgeons office said it's super easy surgery and I will be ok.

I have an appt. Friday with my primary to pass the pre-surgery physical and I know I'll do fine.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a full time job. I feel like I have more freedom.

I went to Farmers Market today, bought fresh chicken, tomato's, and lettuce to make home made soft tacos. I went and got some work out pants and just walked around. Very nice indeed. I've also scheduled lunch with a friend this Monday.

In closing it's been an odd couple of days BUT I know everything is happening for a reason and that I am being taken care of. Well, off to pick up K, another task I love to do.

No comments: