Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Holidays & Disneyland

Yes, it's been a while since I've updated my blog. I've been super busy and mostly sick but I actually have a few minutes to do a couple of posts.

The Holidays were great! We went to Disneyland for my birthday and had a blast. You would think on Christmas Eve it would be packed but it wasn't. It was so nice to be there (:

Kaila got to go on all the rides and we took turn sitting with her on rides. We even all got ears that were different...

Christmas was great too! We are blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We started at my sisters where we spent time with our family. The kids all opened gifts. Then we were off to a good friends where we spent time with her and her mother. It was then off to my mothers for Christmas lunch and finally off to our close family friends who we had dinner with and spent the most time with. The kids had a wonderful time.

It was a great Holiday...Here's some pictures that stood out to me:

No comments: