Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dogeared & The Wonderful Gifts...

E & I are attending a graduation get together for one of his employees this evening. I love the Dogeared line of jewelry and have and do own some myself. Now I say owned because I like a lot of their wish and other types of jewelry that say your wishes come true when the string finally breaks. I ended up getting this as a gift for the graduate.

The Pearls of beauty, love, friendship, joy, happiness & it's a beautiful little pearl on a black string with a clasp. Sweet and to the point. I do hope she enjoys the necklace.

My point of this blog is short & sweet. I love their jewelry line and now that I've been to their website I'm even more hooked! So if I have to buy you a gift and you're a lovely lady in my life guess where it may come from going forward...


No comments: