Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm In...

Tonight I make my first payment of many for the next year. I've decided to do the Year To Live classes/groups whatever you want to call them. I'm so excited to be taking care of myself and doing something good for me. By reading the book thus far I see how I myself and probably lots of others are too hard on themselves.

I'm nervous too as I don't know what to expect but that's the point. I'm trying to live life and do whatever is in front of me.

My husband at first was a bit upset about the Mothers Day scheduled time but I told him that we'd go to dinner after and that I'd leave my retreat at 7AM to spend most of the day with the family.

I've already added all the dates to my blackberry as to not be a flake. I tend to over book myself and recently the blackberry really has helped.

Get ready as I know this experience will give me lots more to blog about.

2 comments:

Miss Bliss said...

YAY! This is going to be such a wonderful adventure for you!!

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Sounds like a great learning experience!