So I've been tagged by kerrynotkelly whom I was just able to find out information about from reading her blog. Here we go:
1. I'm a closet nerd. I love to read (when I have time) and listen to classical music.
2. In sixth grade I wrote a letter to the head of Burbank schools and had Styrofoam banned from Burbank schools.
3. I love my feet. I think they are cute.
4. I collect vintage 1940's electronics. I love my stand up radio the most! It's so beautiful especially with vases of dried flowers on it.
5. I love to sleep next to my seven year old daughter. I love watching her sleep and to see how innocent she really is.
6. My husband is four, yes four years younger than me but I heart him!
7. I plan on graduating High School Summer or Fall 2008. I'm a HR Manager and never graduated high school.
It's my turn to tag others now and I choose:
My Memories (Sheila)