Saturday, December 15, 2007

Daily Random Acts of Kindness

Someone once told me that it's so hard to not want to tell someone that you've done a good deed. You want to tell at least one person but then it's not genuine.

I so understand. I'm going through the I want to tell and I can't and it feels good to keep it totally anonymous. I used to do a lot of paying it forward and then stopped. I felt so good yesterday and woke up so positive today that I'm going to start this again but keep it totally anonymous. I want to see if truly getting out of me daily helps. I really believe it will.

So, try it...do something nice for someone daily, don't tell anyone and feel great about yourself. A good one that is smaller but nice is adding money to a parking meter if you see it fading on funds.

Well, I'm off for a fun filled weekend!