Thursday, November 22, 2007

Get off the computer......

Think before you have children is what I offer to all.....Now, I love my little girl oodles but I try and sneak out to get up early and spend some time online for moi and she knows I'm up....I can't get five minutes without her needing one thing or another....She's making her Christmas list and wants me to tell her what she wants....I'm so not a seven year old child.

I am grateful for her since it's Thanksgiving...I do love her but......why is it that she needs to get up when I do? Can't she sleep in for just one (1) day?????????

Happy Turkey Day....Off to watch Macy's parade, have breakfast with the family, and enjoy time with Erics family and my mother for dinner this evening.....

P.S. DD really needs to start her day over lol.....

No comments: