Thursday, November 22, 2007

Exercise sucks but....

Ok, so I will edit this daily to update the days I do exercise. I've just called LA Fitness and they're open until 2PM so I will be going in today. That is my first entry...I will eat breakfast with E and K and then I'm off to the gym. Stay tuned for future edits to this entry....

11.22.07 - Oh yeah baby...for the first time in my history I went to the gym on Thanksgiving and did 1.6 miles in 20 min. I even jogged at 5.0 for 3 minutes. 3.0 is too slow for me now. I know I'm no super jogger but it's progress baby!

11.24.07 - I will update what I accomplish later but I will be at the gym sometime today or I will go to the Zoo and do a ton of walking....Let's see how this day turns out. I skipped yesterday because I was shopping alot...Does that count as exercise lol.
11.24.07 - So the Zoo it was. I even got a stroller to make the walk even more enjoyable and pushing K I hope helped my muscles. I then went shopping for home stuff and groceries and pushing that heavy cart I believe helped as well. Until next time.

11.28.07 - My goal to get to the gym today. We'll see if I make it...I'm so tired and it's so cold.

12.08.07 - I've sucked at exercise since November 22nd using the excuse I'm so busy. However; today being cold and all I'm going to Cardio Kickboxing for the last time since the class will be over. I think I'll sign up for a dance class next time. Anywho, I will try my best to exercise daily busy or not!

No comments: