Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not Enough Time...

There isn't enough time in the day I've realized. This isn't the time old tale of a mother feeling she doesn't have enough time in the day as she sits there eating bon bons and watching soap operas. I'm not that mother, I hate reality TV & Soaps, and I just don't get why there isn't enough time in my day to do all I need to. Between housework & taking care of the families finances etc. I feel like I'm drowning most days. I love the hours between 4:30am and 8:00am when the whole house is asleep (well at least the baby during that time) and I can get work done.

I'm going to just throw it out there that really cloning for mothers should be an option when you are delivering your precious little one because the cloned self can do so much for the over worked self. The funny part of all this is how did I do this with Miss K when I worked? Oh yeah my home was a nightmare.

In closing enjoy the photo of the boy with lots to do to keep him company and yet her prefers to sleep a bit.

No comments: