Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's almost 4....

AM that is and there is this slight possibility I may get to go back to sleep soon.

In my wild and crazy youth I'd stay up all hours and do nothing. It really hit me that as those night hours past I didn't accomplish anything but Crossword puzzles. I can at least say L does a great job at keeping himself and Alice entertained for his late night parties.

What is it that keeps this boy going? Is it a desire to have me grey at quicker rate? Should I buy stock in hair dye?

When it's the middle of the night and L feels bad for my lack of sleep & guilt over all he wouldn't allow me to do during the day he serenades me. It's sweet. It's no John Cusack moment of being woken up to loud music outside my window but it works.




- Posted on my iPhone because I don't get quality computer time. Quality problem, yes I know.

No comments: