Friday, September 16, 2011

Crazy Mom Seeks Sanity....

My blog is going in a different direction and we will see what happens.

For starters I have this 15 month old at home we will call L and he is officially making it hard for me to get anything done without turning to see something like this....









This being said I have Super Secret L Super Hero Stunt boy & lets not forget his lovely trusty sister we will call K and our new adventures in Tween Attitudes.....








Don't let me forget we are moving in about a month to a home.

Oh my look what just happened in seconds....






So get ready for my crazy adventures in raising kids with a large age gap and my thoughts while I prepare and move into a home. Oh how my mind works.

L Surfing...







I love these two BUT boy do I look forward to the quiet we call bedtime.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: