Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mini List

My mini list of why I'm grateful this Tuesday, November 25, 2008:

  • I'm clean and sober and able to be fully present in my life!
  • I have a wonderful husband who puts up with my type A self!
  • I have a beautiful and smart little girl who just keeps amazing me more and more each day!
  • I don't weigh 257 lbs. anymore. I'm becoming a much healthier person (I really have to take my vitamins daily). Though I have road blocks at times with my health I am so much better than I was at the end of 2006 and 2007.
  • I have my family in my life today and I'm able to be there for them.
  • I have a job that allows me to work fully from home if I need to making it easier to be there for my daughter.

Just a mini list of gratitude to remind me how good I really do have it...

No comments: