Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Kastans Vacation 2008

At the end of our lovely vacation I'm refreshed though I ran my first 5k today! I'm so excited that I did it! We left Disney for the outlets where I fit into size 8 shorts. I was a size 22 a bit over a year ago. Again, I'm so happy to be taking care of me and all that I can do now.

Speaking of the 5k I've got my family on board to do it with me next year. They really entertain you throughout the race. I also am starting to train to do the 1/2 marathon next year. I'm so excited about taking care of myself and this jogging thing really works!

Life is still busy and I start work Monday, School starts Wednesday, and Kaila will be 8 on the 6th. All in all I am blessed with such a great family......

Enjoy the photo show of our mini vacation....


1 comment:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

I'm glad you had the photo captions in your slideshow, because on the baby catfish picture, I thought it was the shadow of a child! (Yeah, I know, I'm old and my eyes are going....)