Monday, August 25, 2008

And We're Off.....

It's official in a couple of hours we leave for Big Bear. I'm so excited to get out of town. I had a migraine yesterday so I'm not running this morning, too weak but I can't wait to get on the road.

Our cabin has a BBQ and I plan on BBQing some yummy lunches and dinners.

Friday we leave for Anaheim and are staying at the Hilton Suites (I booked it for $60.00) on Priceline (gotta love priceline) and Saturday I do my first run. Sure it's only the 5k and not the Half Marathon others are doing but I plan on attending the Half Marathon next year! We are then joining Lora & Baby Charlie for a day at Disneyland.

Sunday we are doing the memorial for my Aunt at the gardens. I feel at peace for her and I know she's in a better place.

Life should then be back to normal once we complete our adventures this week. I worked 14 days straight with camp, got a raise, and will come back to a lot of work after this week with school starting BUT I'm going to try and enjoy this week with my family and not get online. A week of just the three of us.

I will post a blog entry about our adventures sometime soon.....

No comments: