Friday, January 13, 2012

Where's Crazy Kat???

I've been five days off gluten and though I was told I should live without because of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and how it effects me I became Crazy Kat trying diets so I could have gluten which I've found WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA. So I quit dieting and gluten.

In the past five days I've lost five, yes five pounds.  I say this is all because of no gluten.  I know the weight won't keeping coming off like this BUT it feels great to not feel so bloated and for some reason I'm a bit less crazy this week.

I'm enjoying so much more fruits & veggies like before and still treating myself with Dark Chocolate every night, I mean why not, right?

I'm learning oh so slowly to listen to what my doctors say.  They are doctors for some reason and I'm so not on their level when it comes to deciding what is good for my body.  The lesson here is no more gluten unless I want to be Crazy Kat and I'm sure I don't want her around.

No comments: