Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The time is near...

My time here is coming to an end. I didn't realize but my actually D-day is April 12th. I'm going to leave my family early Easter morning and go to the mountains near me and meditate and just be quiet or take a hike in silence. No phone, no music, etc.

I will then begin my new life with a Easter Brunch with the family. I'm so happy to be able to treat my mother, nephews, and niece to a nice brunch with Eric and Kaila. We're going to the marina to this restaurant Eric, Kaila, and I ate at recently. It was nice and relaxing there and the atmosphere was no nice as well.

I've been a bit busy lately with school, work, Kaila's school, playing mom and wife, etc. that I felt like I was going off track but that is ok because I got right back on track.

I feel I've gained so much from this Year to Live practice and I hope to continue to grow and be more and more at peace in my life and never have any regrets!

No comments: