Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Completed, Day 1

Today was a super busy day for moi. I received an email this morning with a elogin for my ballet class where I was notified of what books to get (I even bought one wrong) and what I need to wear. College is a bit pricey if you ask me. The books came to sixty and change and the clothes total cost was $126.00 and that was from a dance store. I even tried Target and they don't carry what I needed, you think they would but oh well.

My first class today was Economics. I past my first quiz and think I will actually enjoy Economics because I'm trying to save right now and for starters I learned today about Need vs. Want and boy do I want a lot but need little.

Tomorrow is Algebra and I will be eating dinner and heading to school from work. I'm exhausted now and still not done for the evening but I feel good about attending today. I feel good about going back to school and I'm excited to see what happens next. I will be doing updates tomorrow and Thursday as a "Back to School" play by play.

I am nervous about Algebra because I SUCK at math but I know I will be just fine. Until tomorrow.....

No comments: