Friday, October 31, 2008

From a Real Horror Film to Halloween 2008

Our Halloween began last week......

Saturday, Eric & I attended the Universal Studios Halloween Haunt. We took the VIP tour and I have to say it was well worth the money doing it that way. We enjoyed the tram tour. We were on our own trolley with about eight other people. We got to get off and walk around the old western sets and possibly see a ghost......It was a great evening and we did all the mazes, rode all the rides, and saw all the shows. It was nice having a scary and romantic night together.....


This past Monday we had a real life horror film in our home. I was sitting with Kaila and sliced open my foot on some glass that was on the floor. We had some glass break and I thought it was all up but my foot proved that wrong. Long story short I don't think I've never bled so much and our carpet from the recliner to the bathroom is ruined. We tried everything to get the stains out. I'm such a clutz but even Eric was shocked how much blood there was for a cut about 1/2 inch long. Eric said it must have been deep which I could believe.


Today is Halloween and our Pink Punk Pirate woke up with a sore throat and couldn't make it through the whole day. Here's a picture of her with Camdyn, Perri, and Ben. We left school shortly after this photo was taken and we don't know if the princess will be trick or treating tonight.


I can't believe this is already the last day of October. I'm so excited for the next two months. I so love the holiday season!

No comments: