Sunday, October 5, 2008

But the rain.....

I thought it was a good idea to take Kaila for a 1-2 mile walk yesterday to get pedicures and lunch and then walk home. I've been trying to get her more active and well these places aren't too far just into Beverly Hills so why couldn't we walk?

When I awoke and went to breakfast with a friend I saw this outside...



and it was raining....However, when I returned I thought it may rain still but we set out on our walk and got lovely pedicures together. I also got my eyebrows done and man was that painful for the first time but for the first time I love how they look! Here's a few pics of our adventure and I have to say I'm proud of her for doing the whole walk. She complained a bit but that was to be expected.



We both did dark plum for Halloween but she added white polka dots to her big toes.....



Kaila at CPK. I love their Buffalo Chicken pizza. I do alter food a bit so we shared the carrots and celery they would've normally put on the pizza. Smart thinking.

What a great day it was and it never rained while we were out. I think we'll do more walks. Not always to get or do something but it was nice just being out of the house.

No comments: